A style made popular by the legendary John Lennon, the Eclipse frames was designed for the trendsetting adventurer. This frame is made from Bocote, a tropical hardwood found in Mexico and Central/South America. These bold frames are distinguished by their light, yellowish-brown body and nearly black stripes that give the wood a “zebra-like” contrast.
Luke Shades are intended for wear by both men and women – the dual spring hinges flex to comfortably fit most head sizes.
- All frames are constructed with Bocote, a tropical hardwood and reinforced with Hard Maple for superior strength
- Frames are sealed with a blend of wax, lacquer and natural oils to protect the wood grain
- High-grade nickel spring hinges flex to fit most head sizes
- 100% UV protection
- Lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Packaged in a microfiber-lined pouch for protection
While we do advocate wearing these wherever the sun takes you this summer, please note that tropical hardwoods are much more dense than other woods and these sunglasses do not float – if you are in the water, please wear a lanyard on your sunglasses to keep them safe.