The Luke Drifters frame, showcasing a thin nose piece, is designed for the adventurer with a touch of sophistication. This frame is made from Pau Ferro, a tropical hardwood found in South America. These bold frames can vary in color ranging from reddish/orange to a dark violet/brown typically contrasted by darker black streaks.
Luke Shades are intended for wear by both men and women – the dual spring hinges flex to comfortably fit most head sizes.
- All frames are constructed with Pau Ferro, a tropical hardwood and reinforced with Hard Maple for superior strength
- Frames are sealed with a blend of wax, lacquer and natural oils to protect the wood grain
- High-grade nickel spring hinges flex to fit most head sizes
- 100% UV protection
- Lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Packaged in a microfiber-lined pouch for protection
While we do advocate wearing these wherever the sun takes you this summer, please note that tropical hardwoods are much more dense than other woods and these sunglasses do not float – if you are in the water, please wear a lanyard on your sunglasses to keep them safe.