The Luke Drifters frame, showcasing a thin nose piece, is designed for the adventurer with a touch of sophistication. This frame is made from Redheart, a tropical hardwood found in Southern Mexico and Central/South America. These bold frames are distinguished by their vibrant red grains, which eventually fades to a reddish brown in sunlight.
Luke Shades are intended for wear by both men and women – the dual spring hinges flex to comfortably fit most head sizes.
- All frames are constructed with Redwood, a tropical hardwood and reinforced with Walnut for superior strength
- Frames are sealed with a blend of wax, lacquer and natural oils to protect the wood grain
- High-grade nickel spring hinges flex to fit most head sizes
- 100% UV protection
- Lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Packaged in a microfiber-lined pouch for protection