The Surge frames are designed true to the iconic cat eye style, made for the adventurer with a little bit of sass. This frame is made from the well-earned name Leopardwood, a tropical hardwood found in Mexico and Central America. These bold frames are distinguished by their unique reddish-brown grain flecked with gray and light brown spots. The wood can range from a deep to light colored grain.
Luke Shades are intended for wear by both men and women – the dual spring hinges flex to comfortably fit most head sizes.
- All frames are constructed with Leopardwood, a tropical hardwood and reinforced with Hard Maple for superior strength
- Frames are sealed with a blend of wax, lacquer and natural oils to protect the wood grain
- High-grade nickel spring hinges flex to fit most head sizes
- 100% UV protection
- Lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lenses
- Packaged in a microfiber-lined pouch for protection
While we do advocate wearing these wherever the sun takes you this summer, please note that tropical hardwoods are much more dense than other woods and these sunglasses do not float – if you are in the water, please wear a lanyard on your sunglasses to keep them safe.